Speakers Presentation Materials
(For delegates only. Not for external circulation. Click at the title to download.
- Progress of ASEAN Cosmetic Associations in Cosmetic Regulations, Ms. Le Chau Giang, President, ASEAN Cosmetic Association (ACA).
- Translation Research in IMB Skin Institute and SRIS in Wound Healing, Acne, Hair and Microbiome, Prof. Zee Upton, Executive Director (Covering), Institute of Medical Biology, A*STAR Singapore.
- Fermentation and Bacteria Transformation to yield novel and enhance Bioactive for Whitening, Dr. Nic Lindley, Strategic Director of Biotransformation Innovation Platform, A*STAR Singapore.
- Episkin – a OECD recognised in-vitro skin for testing and efficacy use, Dr. Alain Alonso, Sales and Marketing Director, EPISKIN SA
- Alternative to Animal Testings to better understand your Product Efficacy and Safety, Mr.Tan Ming Jie,Chief Scientific Officer, Denova Sciences Pte. Limited.(70MB)
- Challenges in Getting Halal Certification,Ms. Diana Widyawati, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Johnson & Johnson Indonesia.
- Technical Report on Stability Studies of Cosmetic Products, Dr. Nicole Ling, Senior Scientist, Procter & Gamble.
- Cosmetic Claims Guidelines, Dr. Alain Khaiat, President, CTFAS.
- ISO 16128 on Natural and Organic Definitions and Indices, Dr. Alain Khaiat, President, CTFAS.
- Market Impact for Fragrance Safety, Dr. Bhashkar Mukerji, Head of Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety, Givaudan APAC.
Materials available on this website are protected by copyright law and are operated by CTFAS. All rights reserved. It may not be shared, reproduced, printed or copied without permission from the CTFAS.