- Any business entity or wholly owned subsidiaries of companies, whose business is in the manufacture and/or distribution of cosmetic, toiletries and fragrance products whether in Singapore or elsewhere,
- Any business entity or wholly owned subsidiaries of companies, whose business is in the manufacture and/or distribution of related raw materials, packaging, and machinery to the cosmetic, toiletries and fragrance industry whether in Singapore or elsewhere,
- Any business entity whose activities are engaged in the marketing, advertising, market research, packaging design of cosmetic, toiletries and fragrance in Singapore
- Companies incorporated outside Singapore can join CTFAS as ordinary members. They pay the same membership fees and participate fully in all activities. Except no voting rights in Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting.
should join CTFAS
- Special rates to attend CTFAS organized or endorsed workshops
- Free admission for one person per company to all CTFAS Tea talks which cover, among others, the following topics:
- Sales and Marketing related topics
- Cosmetic trend updates
- Cosmetics Regulatory updates,
- Custom procedures and tariff reduction plan within ASEAN
- Basic cosmetic science talk- this program is specially designed formembers who are interested to learn more about the science of
- Free admission for one person per company to CTFAS annual Dinner & Dance with attractive prizes to be won
- Receive Cosmetic related news regularly
The Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of Singapore (CTFAS) was founded in October 1991. CTFAS, with its sister organisations in ASEAN, has created the ASEAN Cosmetics Association (ACA) and, working together with the Regulatory Authorities and the ASEAN Secretariat, contributed to the ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD). The ACD was published in 2003 and came into effect in 2008. It covers product definition, safety, claims, labeling, ingredients, GMP and Product Information File (PIF) as well as post market surveillance
- Provide assistance and service to its members.
- Help in the dissemination of up to date regulatory, scientific and marketing information to the industry.
- Promote and support the adoption of high standards of good
manufacturing practices and quality assurance for products, raw materials, packaging and other supplies to the industry
- Encourage widespread contacts and friendship amongst all members
- CTFAS is a founding member of the ASEAN Cosmetic Association (ACA). The mission of ACA is to promote regulatory harmonization in ASEAN
countries, working in close relationship with the Health Authorities of each country as well as through the ASEAN Secretariat.